Friday, September 18, 2009

Sports Concerns Blog Overview

So I've finally folded into the "blogger network". I recently started reading blogs of athletes and Philadelphia sports "know-it-alls", so I figured that I would give it a shot myself.

I have always loved arguing, debating or just discussing sports with anyone who was willing to give me the time. Additionally, I've always enjoyed writing and putting my opinion on paper - or I guess on screen in this case..?

I intend on writing my opinions on the sports that I follow, the teams that I love and anything ridiculous that I may stumble upon along the way.

In a nutshell, this means I will write about Philly sports (Phillies, Eagles, maybe Flyers..probably not Sixers), PITT sports (class of '09), Notre Dame Football, possibly a random International Football (Fiorentina!) topic here or there.. and then by default all other sports happenings.

We'll see where this takes me..

No comments:

Post a Comment